FUN.com is looking for somebody who isn’t afraid to get down and dirty to get the job done! We need somebody to help keep the whole operation running like a well-oiled machine – which is important because you’ll probably end up working with both oil and machines.
We want somebody who’s willing to do all sorts of odds-and-ends around this place, from putting up pictures to fixing scooters, to painting and all sorts of things in-between. Can you improvise solutions to household problems? Would you prefer to learn how to do something yourself as opposed pay somebody else to do it? Do you know the difference between a hammer and a hole in the ground? You might just be who we’re looking for!
If you’re eager to learn some basic maintenance skills that can help you out at home or at work for the rest of your life, this is the job to start you on that path.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Make minor repairs on various pieces of equipment and other broken stuff
- Complete basic household DIY-type projects
- Painting, varnishing, staining, etc.
- Use basic power tools
- Replacing light bulbs
- Cardboard and garbage management throughout the building
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skill Sets
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Eager to learn and love being hands-on
- 18 years of age or over
- Able to maintain a safe workspace, paying attention to best practices and OSHA safety regulations
- Able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing 50 pounds without assistance
- Able to move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders
- Able to stand throughout entire shift
- Must be able to pass equipment operations training
- Able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping